The capital city of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal is known for its scenic beauty, old historic structures and modern urban planning. It is also known as the City of Lakes for its natural and artificial lakes. The city has various institutes and installations of national importance such as, ISRO’s Master Control Facility, AIIMS, National Instititute Of Technical Teachers Training And Research, IISER, MANIT, NLIU and SPA.
Bhopal suffered one of the worst industrial disaster on 3rd December 1984. And still it continues to be a part of social-political debate and logistical challenge for the people of Bhopal.
A home loan is a secured loan that helps you purchase your dream home without affecting your financial stability. From a multi-storied house to a commercial property, home loan helps you buy the property of your choice or use the lump sum amount just for your home extension. The interest rate of loan is also influenced by property rate along with the current home loan rates. The repayment can be made in easy EMIs. You can shift over from fixed rate to flexible rate.
Home loan in Bhopal is sanctioned against 70% to 85% of the property value. The following are the required eligibility criteria for home loan
- Age of the borrower should be 21years – 65 years
- Educational qualification for self employed
- Borrower’s monthly income and job stability
- Credit history and score
- Co-applicant’s income, if any
- Liabilities and assets
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee cheque or draft
- Swift and transparent processing
- Home loan balance transfer – it lets you shift your home loan from one bank to the other with lower interest rates or special discounts
- Pre-approved home loan – its helps you get your home loan approved in advance and go for immediate funding for the house when finalized without waiting time in the documentation.
- Home loan insurance – it protects your ongoing home loan in case of any unfortunate event and helps your family with the repayment of remaining loan.
- Flexible interest rate – choose from fixed and floating interest rates.