The city is located in the northwest region of Maharashtra. As per the mayor’s statistics, it is the 16th fastest growing city of world. Nashik is also famous for the Kumbh Mela which witnesses a gathering of over 30 million pilgrims in a day. The kumbh Mela is held at any given place in 12 years. There are many other temples such as Muktidham, Kalaram Temple, Sundarnarayan Temple, trimbakeshwar, Someshwar Temple and Kapaleshwar temple. Nashik is famous for grapes, onion and tomatoes.
Home loan is a secured loan that is availed for buying a flat, multi-storied house, commercial property or for home renovation. Here the property being bought is considered as the collateral against the loan amount and can be taken over by a lender if the borrower is unable to repay the amount in the given tenure.
Home Loan Eligibility
Home loan sanctioned against 70% to 80% of the property value. For approval of home loan you need to qualify the below stated eligibility criteria.
- Age of the borrower should be from 21years to 65 years
- Should have the required monthly income and job stability
- Credit score and history
- Co-applicant’s income and credit score, if any
- Liabilities and assets
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Quick and easy processing
- Home loan insurance – it protects your ongoing home loan and help your family to repay the remaining loan amount in case of any unfortunate event.
- Home loan balance transfer – it lets you shift your ongoing home loan from one lender to the other in search of better interest rates
- Flexible interest rate – it helps you choose from fixed and floating rate where in the former the rate remains constant throughout the loan tenure and in the latter the interest rate depends on the market.
- Pre-approved home loan – it lets you get your home loan approved in advance, even before buying the property. It saves you from losing the house of your choice as your home loan is already approved.