Buy a house without affecting your finances with a home loan. This secured loan offers a lump sum amount against 70–80% of the property’s value. The amount being sanctioned as loan depends on multiple factors, such as property rate in the region, borrower’s income and credit score. Home loan in Indore is available at low interest rate and with longer repayment tenure.
Home Loan Eligibility
For approval of home loan you need to qualify the below stated eligibility criteria.
- Age of the borrower should be 21years to 65 years
- Educational qualification in case of self employed
- Borrower’s monthly income and job stability
- Credit history and score
- Liabilities of other ongoing loan, such as educational loan, personal loan, etc.
- Co-applicant’s income and credit score, if any
- Assets details
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Home loan insurance- You can protect your ongoing home loan with this feature. In case of any mishappening, it helps your family to repay the remaining amount.
- Flexible interest rate- You can select from fixed and floating interest rate under this option.
- Pre-approved home loan – You can get your home loan pre-approved before buying the property. It saves you from losing the house of your choice. It save the time lost on home insurance approval at the time of purchasing home that can even get sold out because of the delay in the documentation or approval process
- Home loan balance transfer – you can transfer your current home loan from one lender to the other in search of better interest rates.
- Quick and simple processing